Foundation hunting for me is a nightmare. My skin is incredibly dry and changes tone every few months.
After reading about the Revlon Photoready airbrush makeup I found myself at the counter but actually purchased the Colorstay stay natural for normal to dry skin in Natural tan.
1. It was a bit of an impulse buy because I couldn’t find ANYTHING on this online.
2. It really does hold up to the moisturising claims. Usually with foundation I end up with those ugly flakes around my nose, but I didn’t with this. The foundation also stayed really matte the entire day. Which is a plus, because it stayed on the entire day.
3. The boyfriend did claim that I looked a bit unnatural though. I think the coverage was a bit too much for my skin on which I usually use only tinted moisturiser. MY dark circles were COMPLETELY covered and my face ended up looking a little flat.
4. Would I recommend the foundation? Perhaps, at R170 it is a very soft foundation with good coverage and lasting ability.
5. As a side note, I could probably do a great Gyaru tutorial with this foundation >_< I am a little obsessed with Gyaru. It’s scary at times though, grown women looking 13, but it seems to be all the craze now. Could I pull it off?