South Africa is amazing. It would be a teenier bit more amazing with the following beauty products though:
1. NARS Orgasm blush. There is not one beauty blog that I have read that hasn’t praised this blush for the colour, the look and the wear.
2. The Balm – BalmShelter. I got this tinter moisturiser unknowingly from Edgars last year for R30. Yes. It is amazing, it’s got medium coverage and spf and lasted the whole day. When my tube was empty I realised that Edgars had tried to sell this brand and failed and it is now nowhere to be found. Thi little baby sells for $25 a pop! Thinking back I should have stocked up.
3. e.l.f cosmetics. I want chea, disposable cosmetics to buy in a rush and just for fun that are still quality. Some bloggers rave about the e.l.f eyeshadow palletes that are soo cheap and amazingly pigmenteddddddd. (Clicks take note)
4. NYX Jumbo Pencils. We do have NYX in South Africa, but what we don’t have are their coveted super pigmented Jumbo pencils in an array of colours.
5. MISSHA M Perfect BB Cream. Can South Africa jump on this bandwagon aready? I am DYING to try out the Missha BB cream (or any BB cream for that Matter).
6. The Clarisonic. The Clarisonic is a patented facial cleanser that can do anything from even skin tone to get rid of pimples with prolonged use. It’s an expensive little gadget, but it’s needed.
7. Modelco Fiberlash Mascara. Fibre-enhanced lashes? Need I say more?? I saw a broken bottle of this a Sandton Edgars for a mere R170. I could have cried because it was the last one AND in clearance.
In short- please can I have all of these please? (please again)
What products would you love to see in South Africa?